Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rough logo

Alrightyyyyyy, hey guys took some photos of eyes tonight trying to replicate the older versions of the logo and so far this is my progress.


Now just remember this is no where near final... just a rough copy, we still need some more stock images to work off of... I didn't have the time to find any creepy doors or shit like that this afternoon.

For those who wanted my original eye photo to work off of here it is here:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4487/eye1g.jpg

There are still other ideas out there and I'm confident we can get these logs done very fast.
Chip is working on a more 'Clip art' style logo which is very easy to print on things so hopefully we will see some progress on that soon.


Cheers Dylan


7 comments:

  1. nice Dylan! :) looking forward for more ideas and stock to work from! I'm sure with everyone helping out we'll have a logo in no time :)
    EVERYONE help out too!! :)

    - Kassidy
    location

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate you helping us out dylan.
    looks great
    Tania has a photo of a door, I'm pretty sure i got her to email it to you.
    thanks again.

    - Tannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah okay excellent, thank you.
    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice picture but I think the pupil looks a bit big
    Like it doesn't look real because there is no reflection
    But it's a lovely photograph
    A way to put the door in with seeing the reflection in the pupil is to lower the opacity on the door so it looks seethrough
    I can help you with this

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original is there to have a muck around with, so by all means do what you need to it :)

    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete