Monday, June 7, 2010

MOUNTING MONEY

hey guys

we currently still have ELEVEN people who owe money for mounting.

this money needs to be paid at the latest on the night of the exhibition.

please be considerate of everyone else who has paid and be responsible as this everyones exhibition. it is a detriment to the entire class if there are people who arent adult enough to chip in their part.

thank you to everyone who as paid, your images look fabulous! :)

thanks everyone.

Bec.
-budgeting and fundraising.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that for me Alice. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, I discovered on wednesday my photo wasn't printed. We thought the test print was mis-placed as someone saw it the day before and I did give Nigel the jpeg, so sadly it looks like there will be a mount unaccounted for.

    Jasmin P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bec,

    I haven't been able to get the money to you, but will on the night (tomorrow). I wasn't able to get to the last class when they were all mounted due to work, so does that mean I have to mount mine there? Looks like they seem to have mounted most of them already.

    Thanks anyway,
    Rebekka (Cutorial).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebekka, as far as i know all of the remaining prints where mounted on monday. If you could bring it tomorrow night that would be great.

    Jasmin, that's a good point. I'm not sure how those discrepancies are being worked out. It's seriously disappointing that some peoples images wont be showing.

    Thanks for responding. I'll see everyone there tomorrow night. xx.

    ReplyDelete