Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Submission of Final Images

Hi again guys,

We now have 56 images so there are still a few missing. In order to get your prints paid for under the sponsorship arrangement, they MUST be submitted by email to the sponsorship team at hispanicmaids@gmail.com absolutely no later than 11AM tomorrow (Friday 28th). If you are having trouble, please see one of our friendly sponsorship team members tomorrow morning in Kevin's class and we will be sure to offer you our special "service with a smile*." (*see terms and conditions for full details..)

Jonathan
On behalf of the Sponsorship Team
_________________________________
Hi Guys

To date (being 6.15pm Tuesday night) I have only recieved 30 of the 65 final images for print.

I thought it was made very clear last week, that we had a deadline of this Tuesday for submission of these images.

Come on guys!

Nigel

3 comments:

  1. Nigel
    im having trouble resizing mine. mine was one of the sizes that was out and we had to add a border or something? if i bring it in today would you be able to resize it properly?
    thanks!
    Breony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had written down that the deadline was today? How are we to get the image to Nigel? Email, usb, cd? I am currently away due to illness so havent been able to sort this out.

    Cheers- Jamie Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nigel i have been trying to resize my photo since i read the blog on saturday (due to my internet being down at home - also i was away wed and thurs so i didnt know about the deadline until i read the blog on saturday) and my photoshop isnt opening my raw files so i will have to resize my photograph tomorrow in class because of all the above. I am really sorry that i didnt get my photo in time but as i said there were factors out of my control stopping me from giving it to you.

    kind regards,
    Mel Ball

    ReplyDelete