Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lightspace

Hi Everyone
So Lightspace is booked and half paid for. Ann Marie and I went today to pay the $500 for the alcohol license thing and I need to get the ther $500 of the sponsourship team as soon as possible.

With the Catering team I asked him if we can have our own food and what not there he said to hold off on that for now because i will get into contact with the liqour lincense person because he seems to think he might be including something else but i will be in contact with him.
Along with the entertainment its a very echoy room so im not sure if an accustic band would go well there unless they were very quiet and mellow. He has an ipod dock there if we want to put together a nice playlist of background music.

With hanging our images instalation team you need to organise some fishing wire or something to hang our images with. Along to top of the walls he has a metal pole all the way around that we can hang our images from but we need to supply the wire or what ever we want to use. I recomend that the installation team goes down there and checks it out maybe with someone from the sponsourship team so you can decide on print sizes it is a really big space so I think if we had A4 prints it would look rather silly. If you want to organise a time to go down there just talk to me and i will organise it with John the guy incharge at Lightspace.
I think thats everything I will discuss anything else in class tomorrow

Thanks
Arianna
Location team

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    our major sponsor has flown to Tasmania for the day to attend our funeral, I was intending to get the money transferred today. He will be back this evening and I might just opt to get $500 cash rather than do the internet transfer and risk waiting a few days for the transfer to complete

    ReplyDelete