Friday, April 16, 2010

Location

Hey everyone

We went and looked at some places this afternoon.
The Flipbook the Nigel recomended that we look at in westend we went there and no one was there we are currently trying to get into contact with them. It looks like it will be too small for us they have 2 rooms I think. There would be enough wall space but I don't think there would be enough people space. Once I get in contact with them we can go in and have a proper look hopefully should be by tuesday.
Also went to the Circle Gallery in Westend. Looked perfect but they are booked out untill the end of the year. The lady from the Cirlce Gallery recomended that we talk to Brisbane State High School as they have a Gallery that is available to the public there.
I have emailed the teacher from the school that she said I should talk to and I am waiting to hear back from her. I will give her another call see what I can find out from her.

That is our progress so far.

Thanks
Location team
Arianna

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I think we try and avoid the High school idea.

    - Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Henry, if we are going to do go the Highschool then we may as well use the facilites available at the Tafe. Umm is the abandoned warehouse still an option?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dag Nabbit again! Last post from Brett. sheesh!

    ReplyDelete